Captor is an HTTP protocol analyzer. It capture and decode every HTTP and HTTPS packet in real time, make it simple for developers to debug.
Captor designed for macOS, Touch Bar support for the latest MacBook Pro. and ATS support for iOS.
How it works
Captor captures HTTP/HTTPS traffic between your devices and the web server, Captor does this by becoming a man-in-the-middle HTTP proxy. It allows you to analyze incoming and outgoing data to monitor requests and responses before they arrive the device.
- HTTPS traffic analyse (Configuration Guides)
- RESTful debugging, view JSON and XML request and response in tree view or text view
- Image viewer, view image response in image view.
- Filtering Support for session list
- Capturing traffic on any platform (iOS, MacOS, Android, Windows etc.)
- Support HTTP1.0 and HTTP1.1
- Designed for macOS， support for Retina Displays and Easy to use
Support or Contact
Any questions, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you sort it out.